LUCIUS GETS A DATE: DECEMBER 13TH
The Devil’s son contemplates his destiny in Lucius III, set to release next month
HELSINKI — November 15, 2018 — Shiver Games is pleased to announce the Lucius saga continues next month with Lucius III set to launch December 13th on PC. To accompany the announcement, Shiver has released a batch of new gameplay videos showing off some of the game’s mysterious environments.
Lucius III will be priced at $19.99 on Steam and is now available for wishlisting. It will also be available through other various digital platforms upon release.
Lucius III returns to its roots in terms of both gameplay and story. The game will play as a narrative adventure, focused around the atmospheric little town of Winter Hill – the very same town where Lucius spent his first six years.
Lucius continues to fulfill the prophecy of the rapture, and finally we get to see where the road takes us. The story will include his signature gruesome violence and disturbing images, but this time there will be some heartfelt moments of regret and sorrow.
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/513290/
- Experience an In-depth and carefully crafted story, which takes the player through a wide range of emotional experiences.
- Feel the full experience of playing the villain protagonist.
- Experience the atmospheric and detailed environments.
- Use powerful magical abilities to help your cause.
- Explore the seamless little town of Winter Hill.
- Over 20 tracks of original music that compliments to the atmosphere of the game.
About Shiver Games:
Shiver Games is an independent game developer from Helsinki, Finland, founded in 2010. Lucius, Shiver Games’ first title, was released in October 2012. Since then, the company has continued working on the saga passionately.
Please visit the official website: http://www.shivergames.com/ for more information.