HARDCORE SURVIVAL GAME MISCREATED SET TO LEAVE EARLY ACCESS AND LAUNCH VERSION 1.0 DECEMBER 18 ON STEAM
Player Hosted Servers, Map Expansion, New Deadly Weapons and So Much More Slated for 1.0
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH – NOVEMBER 21, 2018 – Entrada Interactive announced today that its online multiplayer, hardcore survival game Miscreated is set to leave Early Access for its full Version 1.0 launch on December 18, 2018. As one of the first popular survival games in Early Access, Miscreated’s 1.0 launch will bring many new features to the post-apocalyptic open world of Miscreated including: new weapons, player hosted servers with many configuration options, map expansion, new weather patterns, farming, cooking, powering houses, harder AI, and much more!
“Miscreated has been such an amazing journey – we have created such a wonderful community who has driven the design of this game in so many ways, and it is a bittersweet time as we prepare to launch into 1.0,” says, Terry Evans, CEO and Owner at Entrada Interactive. “The launch of Version 1.0 is guaranteed to have features the community has been asking for as well as some additional features. We also have some exciting new content planned post 1.0 launch.”
Miscreated is an online multiplayer hardcore survival game set in a post-apocalyptic open world. After The Final War, humanity was brought to its knees and the remaining survivors cling to the remains of this unforgiving world ravaged by a mutated plague which was Miscreated in the fallout. You must survive against horrific mutants, hostile animals, other desperate survivors and the elements of nature twisted by the events of the war.
Miscreated Key Gameplay Features:
- Explore: Explore the world of Miscreated an extremely detailed and diverse landscape featuring picturesque forests, towering cities, deep hidden caves, bunkers and sewers.
- Vehicles: Discover over 15 types of drivable vehicles and repair them to use for travel on land and in water.
- PVP Combat: Miscreated features over 70 different weapons including short ranged melee, pistols, assault rifles and long ranged rifles. Enhance weapons and collect attachments and scopes to customize them for any situation and for every type of play style.
- Mutant Horde: The fallout of The Final War has ravaged the world with the mutant horde… other players are the least of your worries in Miscreated as you confront a wide range of dynamic PvE encounters on a journey filled with diverse hostile mutants and wildlife.
- Survive: Miscreated features dynamic shifting weather patterns that can alter your character stats. Raging thunderstorms, thick heavy fog, snow, tornados, radiation storms and more… be prepared for the unexpected!
- Stake Your Claim: Take back what is yours and leave your mark on the Miscreated world. Featuring over 200 different craftable pieces and free-form base building players can flexibly build what they desire and call it home. Uncover advanced building components and tow them back to your base. Form clans with friends and strangers to combine efforts and work together to create a masterpiece.
- Community: Miscreated was created with players during its Early Access journey, and continues to value community input and feedback, through the Miscreated Discord channel: discord.gg/miscreated.
- 1.0 Features: Player hosted servers, map expansion, new weather patterns (blizzard and acid rain), complete player temperature system, irradiated/poisoned water and food, new AI, updated sounds, cooking food on BBQ grills and in powered appliances, and much more to come post launch!
Miscreated will fully release into 1.0 on December 18. Miscreated is available on Steam for $24.99.
# # #
ABOUT ENTRADA INTERACTIVE
Entrada Interactive is a true indie development team. A distributed team of game developers spread across the globe, with a focus on high quality games and community driven development. We are currently developing Miscreated and Rebel Horizons. The team communicates using Discord and other online collaborative tools. Entrada Interactive released Miscreated to early access on Steam in October 2014. Miscreated has seen over 60 updates and continues to be developed. Rebel Horizons is currently in preproduction and is actively being developed.