THE HEAT IS ON WITH TERA’S SUMMER EVENT AND NEW SWIMSUIT DLC
It’s time to turn on the air conditioner and settle down on the couch – summer has come to TERA on Xbox One and PlayStation®4! TERA’s Summer Festival is now underway, and in addition to red-hot quests and mini-games you’ll see in-game, TERA is also included in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale! The sale begins today, runs through July 30, and features the “TERA: Swimsuit Trio Pack” for $4.99, 50% off the regular price of $9.99. The pack includes three swimsuits for your character of choice, along with a random beach accessory. Gear up for hours in the sun with this hot deal!
Running until August 7, TERA’s Summer Festival is located at two locations in-game: a Beach Party on the coast outside Castanica, and the Festival of the Sun in Balder’s Refuge. Characters level 48 and higher can participate in special quests with unique rewards, and each completed quest awards players with medallions redeemable for various summer accessories, enchanting materials, or max-level Slaughter gear! You’ll see a random selection of daily quests are randomized each day, and players are encouraged to log into TERA every day to experience the entire Summer Festival.
In the Festival of the Sun, players assist the priests of the Consos Clan with their annual summer cleaning of the temple’s rooms and courtyards.
- Fight off the Monsters Fight your way through the temple’s rooms and courtyards, clearing out vermin along the way.
- Temple Cleanup Once you mop up the monsters, it’s time to clean up the mess they made.
- Ice Treats Once you’re finished, reward yourself with a sweet iced desert—after you assemble the ingredients, of course.
Players can also unwind with some unique mini-games at the Castanica Beach Party:
- Splash Cannon: Shoot water at demons out in the surf for points but be careful what you aim at: red sea monsters add to your score but shooting blue sea monsters will cost you points!
- Watermelon Bash: Put on a blindfold and smash, shoot, and slice watermelons while avoiding explosive barrels that offer no points.
- Sandcastles: Collect beach sand and build as many sandcastles as possible. Build enough and you’ll receive magic items to build sandcastles anywhere in the world!