Slain: Back From Hell physical version is out now for Nintendo Switch
Brutal hack-and-slash cult hit now comes in a box, courtesy of Merge Games. Collectible Signature Edition also available
20 July, 2018 – Digerati is delighted to share the news that, thanks to a partnership with publisher Merge Games, a physical version of Slain: Back From Hell, the brutal, forged-from-heavy-metal hack-and-slash adventure, is now available for Nintendo Switch.
The boxed version released today, 20 July, in Europe priced €29.99 and £24.99. The North American launch is set for 7 August, priced $29.99.
In addition to the regular boxed version, a collectible Signature Edition of Slain: Back From Hell is also available for Nintendo Switch. The Slain: Back From Hell Signature Edition includes:
- Region Free Nintendo Switch Slain: Back from Hell Game
- The Official Slain: Back from Hell Soundtrack CD
- Exclusive Slain: Back from Hell Guitar Pick
- Slain: Back from Hell Artbook
- An Outer Box with Developer’s Signature
Slain: Back From Hell Signature Edition for Nintendo Switch is available from Signature Edition Games.
About the game
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanying the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formerly of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights and macro-sub- mini-boss fights
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love.
Merge is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers, video games consoles and mobile devices. Merge also specialises in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com