La-Mulana 2 Coming Soon, Special Event Planned!
July 18, 2018 – Osaka – PLAYISM is proud to announce today that the long-awaited La-Mulana 2 will be releasing on Playism, Steam, Humble Store and GOG. A special event is also scheduled for July 29th, with more details to come soon.
The long-awaited sequel to La-Mulana, La-Mulana 2 follows Lumisa Kosugi as she explores the ancient ruins of La-Mulana, desperate to find the cause of the numerous recent appearances of monsters from the ruins, Lumisa discovers “other” La-Mulana: the ruins known as Eg-Lana.
La-Mulana 2, which garnered support from 5200 people on Kickstarter in 2014, is finally seeing its release on Playism, Steam, Humble Store and GOG for $24.99.
In anticipation while we lead up to the upcoming La-Mulana 2 release. Playism will be hosting a special event, which will be live streamed, on July 29th!
LA-MULANA 2 features sprawling ancient ruins, mind-boggling mysteries, untold numbers of items, and terrible enemies woven together to form what is possibly the perfect Metroidvania-style “archaeological ruin exploration action game”.
In LA-MULANA 2, you take on the role of Lumisa Kosugi – daughter of the previous title’s hero – as she explores the ancient ruins of La-Mulana, said to be the cradle of human civilization. Desperate to find the cause of the numerous recent appearances of monsters from the ruins, Lumisa heads to the “other” La-Mulana: the ruins known as Eg-Lana.
Explore the vast ruins comprising multiple field maps, solve mysteries and riddles using the stone tablets and messages you discover along the way, and take out the huge monsters known as “Guardians” as you make your way to the deepest depths of the ruins.
- Become an adventurer and explore sprawling ancient ruins
- Gather hints to solve the various mysteries of your adventure
- Dive into the action as you fight off tough enemies seeking to stop your progress
- A detailed and beautifully dot-rendered world
- Seven main weapons and over ten sub-weapons
- Over 60 items of various types to help you explore the ruins
- Over 20 apps to install on your trusty adventurer’s tablet, the “Mobile Super X 3”
- Includes reference book with over 200 monsters and other characters in the game
Playism is a digital distribution platform for PC games operated by Active Gaming Media, which was launched in May 2011. It focuses on attracting independent “indie” developers to its platform by offering services like localization, debugging, marketing and publishing for indie developers interested in releasing their games to foreign markets.