MOZART, ATHENA JOIN THE FRAY IN RETURNERS’ GRAND UPDATE ON MOBILE
Nexon’s Popular Management-RPG Delivers First-ever Content Update
Seoul – June 14, 2018 – Fanciful musician Mozart and powerful goddess Athena today join the elaborate cast of heroes from across history, myth and lore in Returners, the popular management-RPG mobile game from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The Grand Update provides new and returning players with exclusive skins, challenging boss raids, fresh heroes and special events and more for iOS and Android.
Returners pits players into fast-paced 5v5 combat that requires quick-thinking and elaborate strategy to devise game-winning tactics. Players experience an exceptional combination of classic role-playing game (RPG) elements, original management-style gameplay, and unique art direction that culminates in whimsical all-out battle with seminal heroes across centuries of antiquity. The Grand Update’s core features include:
- Two All-new Heroes – Play as Mozart, the Austrian musical genius of the 18th Century employing blockbuster Concerto, March, and Requiem powers to defeat formidable enemies, such as Athena, daughter of Zeus, against her Lance of the Goddess, Divine Challenge, and Shield of the Goddess weapons;
- Exclusive Skins – Equip two new powerful skins, including the Physical Attack and Defense Pierce of Musashi; and the Magic Attack and HP of Yuki Onna;
- Guild Raid – Experience the fresh Guild Raid mode that launches twice a week where Guild Members join forces to defeat Raid Bosses and earn Guild Points that can be used in the Guild Shop to unlock new heroes and items;
- Special Event – Help celebrate the latest content update by earning high-grade Legendary Gear through the ‘Happy Gift Box Event.’
Returners is available worldwide for iPhone and Android and is rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- Click here for the Official Returners Facebook Page
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.