NEW BATTLEGROUND, DUNGEON AND MORE IN LATEST CONTENT UPDATE FOR MAPLESTORY BLITZ
Popular Mobile Trading Card Game Continues to Deliver New and Challenging Content for iPhone and Android
Seoul – May 25, 2018 – The battle-card universe of MapleStory Blitz expands today with the all-new Temple of Time update, including a unique battleground, new abilities, cards and more for players to learn and master. MapleStory Blitz is a competitive trading card game (TCG) set within the beloved world of MapleStory from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The Temple of Time update goes live today and is available for download on iPhone and Android.
MapleStory Blitz combines tactical challenges and strategic gameplay that pits players against each other in real-time battle sequences with “cardified” Maple World monsters and skills. The Temple of Time content update further intensifies the thrilling PvP combat by providing novice and veteran players alike with more in-depth features to master, including:
- Fierce Temple of Time Battleground – The all-new Temple of Time battleground features a randomly-appearing “Rock of Time” that can be damaged to fill its lane’s gauge in the enemy’s direction;
- Powerful Temple Guardians – The player who controls the Rock of Time may summon one of three exclusive guardians to fight by the summoner’s side, including “Lyka,” who stuns enemies, “Dodo,” who eliminates one enemy monster, and “Lilynouch,” whose individual power is unrivaled;
- Challenging Dungeon – Dungeon Mode allows players to enter the new Temple of Time dungeon with Mesos or NCoins to battle the perilous Pink Bean;
- Exclusive Cards – 44 brand-new monster cards are available for players to use, including the legendary “Pink Bean” card, which turns all ally monsters into Pink Beans;
- Other Updates – The new Copy Deck function allows players to copy and replay previously-used decks, and some existing cards have had their stats adjusted for balance.
Players also are invited to participate in the MapleStory Blitz Temple of Time Celebration Event from today’s launch through Thursday, June 7. Prizes include Dodo and Lilynouch portraits and NCoins for completing quests.
MapleStory Blitz is free-to-play and rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- MapleStory Blitz Official PLUG: https://www.plug.game/maplestoryblitz
- MapleStory Blitz Official Forum: http://m.nexon.com/
- MapleStory Blitz Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maplestoryblitz
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.