Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia is today excited to announce the launch of the Easter Sale on PlayStation Store, offering players savings of up to 60% on some of the biggest PS4, PS3 and PS Vita titles.
There’s an amazing selection of blockbuster titles on sale, including FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Call of Duty: WWII, Grand Theft Auto V and many more.
For PlayStation VR, there are discounts for top PS VR titles such as Robinson: The Journey, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR and Raw Data.
Head to PlayStation Store to view the complete list of titles on sale.
To give you taste of what’s on offer, please see below:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Nier Automata
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Call of Duty: WWII
- STAR WARS Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Battlefield 1 Revolution
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
- FIFA 18
- F1 2017
- EA SPORTS UFC 3 Deluxe Edition
- NBA 2K18
- DiRT Rally
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Season Pass
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass
- Complete Your ARK Season Pass
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass
- DOOM VFR
- DiRT Rally PLAYSTATION VR UPGRADE DLC ADD-ON
- Robinson: The Journey
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Eagle Flight
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Founder’s Edition
- Outlast 2
- The Escapists 2
Head to the PlayStation Blog for more information.