NETMARBLE UNVEILS MASSIVE LINEUP OF NEW GAMES FOLLOWING A RECORD-BREAKING 2017
World-Renowned IPs including Magic: The Gathering, Harry Potter and More Lead Mobile Games Lineup
Seoul, Korea (March 5, 2018) – Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company worldwide, has unveiled an impressive lineup of upcoming games coming to mobile devices in North America. The company will release games featuring world-renowned IPs including Magic: The Gathering, Harry Potter, The King of Fighters and more in addition to titles featuring the company’s original IPs. Following an incredible 2017 and a 2017 Year Revenue of W2.4248tn (approx. 2.2B USD), led by the launch of its hit mobile MMORPG Lineage 2: Revolution, Netmarble is committed to bringing a wide variety of gameplay experiences to players all over the world, with a particular emphasis on console-quality role-playing games.
“Netmarble has enjoyed a successful first year as a public company with the launch of Lineage 2: Revolution in North America and Japan and the company’s first expansion into global territories” said Seung-Won Lee, Chief Global Officer of Netmarble. “We’re excited to continue combining our game development expertise with both original and world-renowned IPs to deliver console-quality role-playing experiences on a global scale.”
Netmarble’s upcoming lineup of games include:
- BTS World: A cinematic mobile game for iOS and Android devices that allows players to manage and train the popular K-pop idol group and global phenomenon BTS. The game will feature over 10,000 images and 100 videos and tracks recorded by the idol group and pioneer a new genre of games created in collaboration with Korean pop culture and entertainment.
- Fishing Strike: A fishing game for iOS and Android devices that offers a completely new, hyper-realistic mobile fishing experience as players travel the globe and cast their lines in the hopes of collecting the best fish in the world. Featuring a unique immersive VR and AR feature that allows players to view the fish they have caught through the lens of their phone camera, Fishing Strike will deliver dynamic gameplay never before seen in a fishing game.
- Firstborn: Netmarble’s first global real-time strategy game, Firstborn: Kingdom Come offers the most dynamic and in-depth MMO strategy contents with the role-playing elements in full 3D graphics. Players can build their own medieval territory in stunning full 3D graphics, collect and gear up 12 unique heroes, hunt various monsters, and gather resources to craft more than 100 different equipment.
- Lineage 2.0: Following the massive success of Lineage 2: Revolution, which surpassed a global revenue of 1 trillion Won ($924 million USD) within 11 months of the game’s initial launch, the game will continue its momentum with the launch of its biggest game update ever in 2018.
- PhantomGate: A role-playing game for iOS and Android devices that features a Norse Mythology-inspired story set in the fabled land of Yggdrasil and features a twist on classic turn-based RPG combat. Players will journey along with Astrid and her team of heroes to solve challenging puzzles, collect unique companions called Phantoms, and battle the evil forces that threaten the world of Midgard.
- Project M (codename): Developed in partnership with Wizards of the Coast for iOS and Android devices, Project M is a real-time multiplayer battling game where players show off their creativity and strategy as they battle across the planes of the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse. The game realizes the original universe of cards in high quality 3D. Game avatars will be fully animated as they race across the battlefield to defeat their opponent.
- Rich Ground: An online board game developed specifically for iOS and Android devices where players can play with and against up to three other players in an attempt to own property, purchase buildings and amass the most in-game money.
- The King of Fighters All-Star: The King of Fighters All Star: An Action RPG game created just for iOS and Android devices featuring every character from The King of Fighters series – from 『The King of Fighters ’94』 to 『The King of Fighters XIII』
More information on each of these titles will be available at a later date.
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
About Netmarble Games Corporation
Netmarble Games Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages around the world by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 4,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games including Lineage 2: Revolution, MARVEL Future Fight, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. As a parent company to Kabam, a top mobile game developer in massively multiplayer free-to-play games, and the largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual social game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ E&M Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMORPG company. More information can be found at www.netmarble.com.