FRESH TRACKS, CARS, UPGRADES RACE TO HORIZON CHASE WORLD TOUR
Massive Content Update Includes New Tracks, Vehicles and More for Hit Mobile Game That Inspired a New Retro Racing Franchise
LOS ANGELES – March 8, 2018 – A new update released today is shifting the Horizon Chase franchise into high gear as critically-acclaimed Horizon Chase World Tour receives its biggest update ever in advance of the console and Steam debut of Horizon Chase Turbo later this spring.
Added content and features push the pedal to the metal for Horizon Chase World Tour, the ultimate modern throwback to the high-octane retro racers of the 90s. The free update is available today worldwide on Apple and Android devices.
Horizon Chase World Tour is the wildly successful homage to classic arcade racers of decades past. The game’s simple mechanics, intuitive gameplay and unique personality propelled the game to 10 million organic downloads. This spring, the franchise makes its PC and console debut with Horizon Chase Turbo, set to offer players the ultimate couch co-op experience with split-screen multiplayer across all game modes, including the campaign, tournament mode and endurance challenge.
Today’s update for Horizon Chase World Tour includes:
- Hawaii Cup – Retro tracks inspired by the beautiful landscapes and daunting weather across the tropical climate of Hawaii
- Nine Spinetingling New Tracks – Zip through hairpin turns and rapid straightaways in nine new tracks designed to challenge even the most experienced Horizon Chasers
- Two New Vehicles – Jump in the driver’s seat of two unique vehicles:
- Janis –This car’s six nitro boosts will require strategic racing and coordination to maximize the speed.
- Elite 275 – Accelerate to all-time highs in this top-out speedster
- Bodykit Upgrade – Throw the bodykit on new and existing vehicles for added performance and all around good looks.
The update also offers several platform-specific features, including:
- iPhone X Support;
- Cross-save support with Apple TV via iCloud;
- Added ReplayKit for players to share their best times;
- Android and Android TV
- Added cross-save support with Android TV and Android phones via Google Play
The Horizon Chase World Tour content update is free to download and rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- Visit the Horizon Chase World Tour Official Website
- Check out the Horizon Chase World Tour Facebook page
- Tweet Horizon Chase World Tour on Twitter
Aquiris is a game studio based in Porto Alegre, Brazil. With 10 years of history and a team of 70 people, we have been creating games for a broad range of platforms, from browser to PC and mobile. The company is based in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil, state of Rio Grande do Sul, inside one of the main technology parks in Latin America, called Tecnopuc. The studio’s big focus since the very beginning has been on delivering the best artistic, technical and gameplay quality to the players, in partnership with the studio’s publishing partners. Now with Horizon Chase, the studio is taking a step further into the wild world of self-publishing, with a game that really translates the studio’s passion for the classics.