FRESH CARDS, DUNGEONS, GAME MODES AND MORE IN MAPLESTORY BLITZ ZAKUM’S ALTAR UPDATE
First Major Update for MapleStory Blitz Offers Devastating New Monster Cards, Challenging Dungeons and Game Modes for iPhone and Android
Seoul – March 22, 2018 – Zakum’s Altar, the first major content update for Maple World’s premier competitive trading card game (TCG) MapleStory Blitz, challenges new and veteran Maplers to discover fresh cards, challenging dungeons and original gameplay. MapleStory Blitz is the TCG rebirth of the classic MapleStory role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Zakum’s Altar update goes live today in select regions for iPhone and Android at the App Store and Google Play.
MapleStory Blitz pits Mercedes, Phantom, Kyrin, Oz and more to battle the dastardly Black Mage for control of Maple World. Players must build powerful decks with up to 30 remarkable cards and prepare winning tactics to achieve victory against daunting foes. Zakum’s Altar unleashes several new features, including:
- Devastating Original Cards – Combine 36 unique cards found in Zakum’s Altar card pack with all the original cards;
- Challenging New Dungeon – Join players around the globe and explore the perilous Zakum’s Altar dungeon;
- Ranked Mode Enhancements – Ranked Match Season durations have been shortened from one month to two weeks;
- Formidable PvE Battles – The PvE auto-battle feature allows players to seamlessly jump into PvE combat;
- PvE/PvP Battle Guide – A helpful battle guide has been added to recommend which cards to use in specific battle situations;
- Balance Adjustments – Players will notice additional balance adjustments for existing monster and skill cards;
- Unique Events and Quests – Celebrate the update with several new events and quests.
Zakum’s Altar update is available to MapleStory Blitz players in select regions in Southeast Asia and Oceania, such as:
- New Zealand
- New Guinea
MapleStory Blitz is free-to-play and rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- MapleStory Blitz Official PLUG: https://www.plug.game/maplestoryblitz
- MapleStory Blitz Official Forum: http://m.nexon.com/
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.