FIGHT FOR GRUDGE & GLORY IN FOR HONOR® SEASON THREE, AVAILABLE NOW
To download all assets please visit the press extranet: ubisoft-press.com
SYDNEY, Australia — August 17, 2017 —Ubisoft® has announced that For Honor™ Season Three, “Grudge & Glory” is now available on all platforms. “Grudge & Glory” will bring the largest update to For Honor to date and includes two additional heroes, two extra maps, ranked play, new customization items for all heroes and gameplay updates. Maps and ranked play will be free for all players at the start of Season Three. Available tomorrow for season pass holders, the new heroes, the proud Highlander and the deadly Gladiator, will be available for all players on August 22 for 15,000 Steel each.
Click below to view Gladiator trailer.
Click below to view Highlander trailer.
With the launch of Season Three, there has never been a better time to step onto the battlefield. Season Three’s offerings include:
- Highlander (Viking Hybrid): Highlanders are patient heroes capable of switching between two different fighting forms. Their defensive form allows for counter-attacking and trading blows, while their offensive form empowers them to unleash their deadliest attacks at the expense of being able to block. Wielding the heaviest and longest sword in the game, the Highlander’s massive claymore gives them a deadly combination of strength and range.
- Gladiator (Knight Assassin): Wielding a trident and shield, Gladiators have made a living off of killing for sport, and now bring their ruthlessness and skill to war. Equipped with little armor, they can punch their opponents to create separation to set up attacks and stuns. Their larger stamina meter and reduced cool down times make them extremely agile and dangerous opponents.
- New Maps: Sentinel (view preview) and Viking Village (view preview) join the selection of multiplayer maps. Each map holds unique and deadly hazards never before seen in For Honor adding a new dynamic to multiplayer matches. Viking Village’s massive rolling barrel is a dynamic hazard able to squash heroes, while a ballista gives players the opportunity to take down even the mightiest heroes from above on Sentinel.
- New Gear and Expanded Gear Rarity: A new level of gear rarity, legendary gear, will increase the maximum gear score from 144 to 180. Additionally, the max reputation for all heroes will increase from 30 to 40. New gear will also be added for all heroes, giving players more customization options.
- Duel Ranked Tournament: The introduction of the 1v1 duel tournament feature will bring competitive ranked play to For Honor for all platforms. As players compete in tournaments, they will rise up the league rankings based on their performance and will receive in-game rewards.
Please note we have recently discovered a bug with our duel tournament feature that will require a fix. The good news is that we already have a fix in the testing stages, but the bad news is that we will need to delay release of the tournament feature until the fix has been finalized. The feature could go live as early as next week, but we are still waiting for confirmation on testing and certification. We will keep you updated via Twitter and our forums. You can find the full patch notes at http://ubi.li/tv4y6.
For Honor Season Three “Grudge & Glory” represents the beginning of large game-changing updates currently planned in the development schedule. Additional updates include a season launching in November to introduce new features, game modes and updates as well as plans to implement dedicated servers to the game further down the road.
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios,* For Honor offers an engaging campaign and thrilling multiplayer modes. Players embody warriors of the three Great Factions – the bold Knights, the brutal Vikings and the deadly Samurai – fighting to the death on intense and believable melee battlefields. The Art of Battle, the game’s innovative combat system that puts players in total control of their warriors, allows them to utilize the unique skills and combat style of each hero to vanquish all enemies who stand in their way.
For the latest on For Honor and all Ubisoft games, please visit ubiblog.com.
*Associate Ubisoft studios are Quebec, Toronto and Blue Byte.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016–17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The For Honor logo, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.