Simutronics and Tilting Point Release SIEGE: Titan Wars for iOS and Android
The creators of Lara Croft: Relic Run and One Epic Knight return with a real-time army vs. army battler
NEW YORK – July 6, 2017 – Today Stillfront’s studio Simutronics and co-publisher Tilting Point launch SIEGE: Titan Wars as a free download on iOS and Android. Created by the team behind Lara Croft: Relic Run, One Epic Knight and other classics, SIEGE: Titan Wars brings fierce, fast and relentless action to the competitive mobile games scene, letting players summon massive armies and imposing Titans with devastating abilities against one another in real-time combat.
Key features of SIEGE: Titan Wars include:
- Epic Single-lane Battles: Engage in massive tug-of-war-style army vs. army battles where strategic unit placement can mean the difference between thrilling victory and crushing defeat.
- Powerful Titans Turn the Tide of Combat: Summon mighty Titans and use their special abilities to turn the tide of combat and crush your opponent’s army.
- Unleash Unique Spell and Warrior Combos: Customize your army from dozens of formidable Warrior and Spell cards to overcome your competition’s strategies.
- Global Competitive Rank: Pit your army against others from around the world and earn Victory Points to climb the ranks.
- Join a Clan, Become Legend: Join or create a clan to share cards and cultivate your own community.
- Become a Seasoned Warrior: Watch replays to hone your skills and analyze your opponent’s tactics.
- Enjoy Breathtaking 3D Graphics at a 60fps frame rate supported by explosive sound design.
“SIEGE: Titan Wars perfectly reflects our passion for creating unforgettable multiplayer experiences for a massive international community of players,” David Whatley, CEO of Simutronics, comments.
“It’s an honor to work with a veteran developer with such an ambitious vision; we feel the possibilities are endless,” Samir El Agili, Chief Product Officer of Tilting Point, comments. “We’re thrilled to share SIEGE: Titan Wars with a global audience.”
“I congratulate David and his crew at Simutronics and the entire Tilting Point team for the launch of SIEGE: Titan Wars. It is a truly amazing game, and I look forward to players around the world enjoying SIEGE: Titan Wars,” Jörgen Larsson, CEO of Stillfront Group, comments.
Simutronics is one of the longest-running independent game development studios in North America. As a pioneer in massively multiplayer games, Simutronics has made persistent worlds that people continue to play today, as well as award-winning top grossing mobile games. Simutronics is based in St. Louis, Missouri, and its team consists of over 30 creative and enthusiastic people. www.simutronics.com
ABOUT TILTING POINT
Tilting Point is a new-generation games partner for top independent development studios. Tilting Point empowers developers with expert resources, services and operational support to give carefully selected games mainstream success. The company adheres to a core philosophy of putting development talent first, advancing industry-leading analytics, and overcoming discoverability hurdles with aggressive, best-in-class marketing. www.tiltingpoint.com
Stillfront is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through seven near-autonomous subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in the UK and Sweden, Dorado Online Games in Malta, Simutronics in the United States, Babil Games in UAE and Jordan and eRepublik in Ireland and Romania. Stillfront’s games are distributed globally. The main markets are France, UK, Germany, the United States and MENA. For further information, please visit www.stillfront.com.