HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND Coming to PlayStation®4 This August
Oasis Games Adds Robust 2.5D Action Platformer Game with RPG Elements and Plenty of Challenge to Its Growing Library of Console Titles
July 7, 2017 – Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent Chinese publisher, today announced that its new 2.5D Action Platforming game, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND, will launch this August for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Set in ancient China, the game challenges players to battle an array of fierce foes, jump and grapple to avoid obstacles and enemies, build their character through a deep, RPG-style skill tree, and solve puzzles in the heat of battle.
HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND, which is powered by Unreal Engine 4, is a Chinese-developed indie title that transports players to Imperial China. In the game, players will utilize all their skills in combat, acrobatics, and puzzle-solving to navigate their way through tough enemies, powerful bosses and Metroidvania-style puzzles while building their fighter through an extensive skill tree that allows players to customize their fighting style. In the game world, competing factions vie to obtain a powerful object called the Dragon Cauldron, which grants inhuman powers at the cost of sanity and reason. When the player character finds he has been put under the spell of the Dragon Cauldronby a dark faction, making him a mere puppet forced to kill, he ventures forth to settle the score.
“HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND transports players to ancient China for thrilling combat, deadly enemies, challenging puzzles and a surprising amount of depth,” said Alen Wu, Business Director at Oasis Games. “With a player-friendly price and intensely fun gameplay, the title offers action fans a great combination of entertainment and value.”
- Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China
- Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
- Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos
- Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe
- Plenty of challenge— Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way
- Surprising depth— Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves
- Pure fun— Enjoy a deep yet intuitive pickup and play experience with an estimated 10 hours of gameplay
Developed by MegaFun Games and published by Oasis Games for PS4™, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND will be available on the PlayStation®Store for $19.99 this August. This game has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
Stay up to date on all of the console titles from Oasis Games by liking us on Facebook at fb.me/OasisGamesConsole and following on Twitter at OAS_Games and Instagram at @OasisGamesOfficial. Get more information on all Oasis Games titles here: www.oasgames.com.
About Oasis Games
Oasis Games Limited was established in 2011 and has become a top global interactive entertainment publisher. The company’s games have been translated into 16 different languages and published in more than 70 countries, reaching more than 100 million players. The company continues its pioneering presence as the first, and currently sole, strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Shanghai for the global publishing market—uniquely positioning Oasis Games to bring high quality games to PC and console players worldwide. Its blockbuster online RPG, Legend Online, has attracted over 50 million players and Naruto Online, the award-winning RPG browser-based game of the Naruto franchise, has amassed a global following. The company launched a lineup of exciting Steam and PlayStation®VR games during the PS VR launch window and continues to launch strong new games for PC and console. For more information, please visit www.oasgames.com.