Snake Pass Patch Inbound! Time Trials and Leaderboards for Nintendo Switch! Fixes and Improvements Across All Platforms!
Sumo Digital have launched an all platform patch for Snake Pass, its slithery physics platformer. On Nintendo Switch, the patch adds time trials and online leaderboards, allowing players to challenge each other to see who is the best snake charmer of them all. On PC, Razer Chroma Keyboard support has been added, along with a 4K UI fix for those that game in 2160p. There are also a host of improvements and fixes for all platforms. Most importantly, Sumo has had a chat with Doodle as he was being a little unreliable with his tail grabs. He has agreed to listen out for Noodle’s whistles a lot more attentively, so players should find him a much more helpful buddy from now on. Full patch notes can be found below.
Snake Pass is a retro-inspired platformer, where players slither, curl and climb their way through increasingly challenging worlds filled with intricate obstacles and fiendishly mind-bending challenges. Snake Pass is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop, Xbox One via the Xbox Games Store, PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam or the Windows Store. Snake Pass supports HDR on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One S, for players with an HDR compatible TV.
When a mysterious intruder threatens the tranquillity of their home, it’s up to Noodle the Snake and Doodle the Hummingbird to embark on a daring journey to save the day. Controlling this dynamic duo, you must ‘think like a snake’ and slither, curl and climb your way through 15 levels across 4 increasingly challenging themed worlds. Snake Pass is a unique take on the platforming genre that is intuitive and fun to learn, but will gradually test your snake charming skills to the limit!
To visit the official Snake Pass website visit: www.snake-pass.com
Check out the newest trailer: <Link>
Follow Snake Pass & Sumo Digital on Twitter: @Snake_Pass & @SumoDigitalLtd
Like Snake Pass on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnakePassGame/
Snake Pass Patch 1.2.0 Notes
- TIME TRIAL AND LEADERBOARDS: Time Trial mode is now available for Nintendo Switch players. Battle it out against friends to see who can make it to the top of the leader boards with the quickest time
Steam / Windows 10
- RAZER CHROMA: support for Razer Chroma Keyboards has been added
- 4K UI: fixed a bug where the UI was not displaying correctly on 4k monitors for PC players
- STEAM: Steam version now sets to the language that Steam is set to rather than the OS of the PC
- PLAYSTATION 4 AUDIO: fixed an issue where PlayStation 4 audio was unintentionally compressed
- TAIL GRAB: fixed a bug where Tail Grab was unreliable
- TIME TRIAL: fixed a TT exploit where players could get a time of zero
- TIME TRIAL: fixed an issue in Time Trial where some players could not complete the level
- TIME TRIAL: fixed an issue in Time Trial that prevented the timer from not displaying correctly
- LEVEL 11: fixed an issue where the ball would activate incorrectly for some players
- QUETZALCOATL ACHIEVEMENT: fixed an issue with Quetzalcoatl not triggering correctly for some players. If players have previously reached the requirements, playing a level without dying again should trigger the achievement.
- FLOOR IS MOLTEN ROCK ACHIEVEMENT: The Floor Is Molten Rock achievement now triggers correctly
- CAMERA: fixed an issue where the camera did not move as fast as intended
- LEVEL 9: fixed an issue where the camera would not move for some players making the level unplayable
- TAIL GRAB: fixed an issue where Noodle would move faster than intended while Doodle was holding his tail
- GAME ICONS: all platforms have updated game icons
- GENERAL FIXES AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
© 2017 Sumo Digital Ltd. All rights reserved. ‘Snake Pass’ and the ‘Snake Pass’ logo are trade marks or registered trade marks of Sumo Digital Ltd.