Heavy Metal Machines Bomb Upgrade Launches With Videos Highlighting Extensive Gameplay Improvements; First European Tournament Announced With Over €10,000 Up For Grabs
Hoplon releases a major Bomb Mechanic upgrade for its combat racing MOBA alongside new modes and community features, plus registration details for inaugural Esports European Tournament announced
Florianópolis BRAZIL, June 22nd, 2017 – Hoplon, the developers behind the upcoming car-combat MOBA Heavy Metal Machines, today unleashed a slew of new upgrades derived from a combination of developer tweaks and community feedback, which vastly improve the frenetic, yet nuanced nature of the gameplay.
Other enhancements being rolled out, which look set to propel Heavy Metal Machines into the realms of competitive esports, are as follows:
Hoplon will be offering in excess of €10,000 for the first ever European Heavy Metal Machines Esports competition, which will take place later this summer (full details to come in the near future). Registration will open on July 1st.
New Community Feature – Teams
- Now it’s possible to run with your crew with the Teams feature
- Team: Group created with a defined name, tag and icon picture. You can create and check your team’s info by clicking on a flag in the game main screen.
- Team Leader: Invite Steam’s friends to join it, remove players and pass the leadership.
- Joining the Team: You could only join the team if you received the leader’s invitation.
- Teams can have up to 5 members.
New Game mode – Custom Match
- It’s now possible to create an all-customized match! Just click on Custom Match in the game main screen and become the room’s creator to play with your friends
- Creator’s skills: move a player to the other team, ban, close lobby, start a match and send Access Codes.
- Access Code: the creator can copy and send the Access Code to any player he wants to invite to play along. Players can use the Access Code to play a Custom Match.
To find out more about the exciting world of Hoplon’s Heavy Metal Machines, please follow them on Twitter and Facebook or visit http://www.heavymetalmachines.com/site/.
Founded in 2000, Hoplon is one of the leading game developers, with a team of over 70 highly skilled professionals. Located in Florianopolis and a part of the technological center in Southern Brazil, Hoplon is responsible for pioneering projects in Brazil and strengthening the Brazilian gaming industry through such titles as Heavy Metal Machines, Apocalypse: The Party’s Over or Taikodom. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.