Discover a battle-ready Lycanroc in Midnight Form for your Nintendo 3DS at GAME!
Owners of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems can head into their local GAME store from 5 May and receive a Midnight Form Lycanroc, a Rock-type Pokémon from the Alola region that is ready for battle, for free.
Lycanroc evolves from Rockruff from Lv. 25 in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, but its form is decided depending on the time of day and which game it is evolved in. This special Lycanroc is battle-ready with its No Guard Ability, which makes sure hard-hitting moves such as Stone Edge and Fire Fang never miss.
Midnight Form Lycanroc are known for provoking their opponents and inviting their attacks. When opponents fall for this tactic, Lycanroc counter with their forte: a single devastating blow that finishes them off. The stronger its opponents, the more excited for battle Lycanroc become. They don’t mind getting hurt if it means victory in battle.
This Lycanroc is distributed with the following attributes:
- LEVEL: 50
- TYPE: Rock
- ABILITY: No Guard
- MOVES: Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and Swords Dance
- HELD ITEM: Life Orb
To receive Lycanroc, fans must own a system in the Nintendo 3DS family and Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Please ask staff in a GAME store for instructions on how to receive a Lycanroc code.*
The upcoming Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon – Guardians Rising, which features Midnight Form Lycanroc, launches in the UK on 5 May.
*For more information about the Lycanroc distribution at GAME, please see the following website: www.games.co.uk One per customer, while stocks last.
How to get the battle-ready Pokémon Lycanroc (Midnight Form) in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon:
1. Make sure your Nintendo 3DS system is connected to the internet. For Nintendo Customer Service, go to support.nintendo.uk.
2. Open your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game.
3. Select MYSTERY GIFT on the main menu.
4. Select RECEIVE GIFT, then YES.
5. Select GET WITH CODE, then YES, then YES again to connect to the internet.
6. Enter your code.
7. Watch as you receive your Midnight Form Lycanroc.
8. Speak to the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center to receive your Lycanroc.
9. Be sure to save your game.