Mirage: Arcane Warfare Closed Beta to Launch March 27
Beta Access Granted to those who pre-order Mirage, Along with Exclusive Perks at Launch
TORONTO, CANADA, March 1, 2017 – Torn Banner Studios, the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, today announced the start date of the much anticipated closed beta for their upcoming multiplayer combat action game Mirage: Arcane Warfare. Starting March 27, 2017, players who pre-order Mirage will be granted instant access to the Closed Beta.
The Closed Beta presents Mirage in a long-term format, playable until close to its full 2017 release. The game has been in a private, testing-focused Closed Alpha weekends under NDA since September 2016.
Available for the first time in the Closed Beta:
- Six playable character classes ranging from the ghostly Vypress assassin to the hulking Taurant, all with customizable magic ability loadouts and hundreds of voice emotes
- First reveal of new character, the Entropist – a jolly, portly mage imbued with terrifying, often hilarious powers who rides a flying carpet and wields a magic staff
- 10+ maps available throughout the Beta period, each playable in multiple game modes including Team Objective, Point Capture, Capture-the-Flag and more
- Automatic matchmaking to pair players of the same skill level, or classic server browser
On March 27, gamers will be able to pre-order Mirage for PC and unlock special rewards for doing so, including 10% off for those who already own Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Steam. Mirage is due for full release in 2017 and there are two basic tiers of pre-order, Standard Edition and Special Edition. They include:
- Instant Beta Access
- Full version of Mirage: Arcane Warfare
- “Bones of the Bygone” helmet pack
- Option to upgrade to Special Edition
- All Standard Edition contents and perks
- Original Game Soundtrack
- “Honor Masks” Helmet Pack
- Welcome Random Drops Package
- HD Fan Pack (including wallpapers, propaganda art and a world map)
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Complete Edition FREE
About Torn Banner Studios
Torn Banner Studios is a small indie games studio that makes BIG games. Based in Toronto Canada, Torn Banner Studios was founded in 2012 by a group of passionate game developers who are dedicated to creating powerful and unique games for a dedicated audience of fans. The nucleus of the team first came together from a group of modders who created a well-known Half-Life 2 mod called Age of Chivalry. Their first full game, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, was a critical and commercial success and has driven the dedicated team at Torn Banner to continue to develop great games and ongoing content for their passionate community of fans. For more information visit TornBanner.com or follow @TornBanner.