The sixteenth HITMAN Elusive Target is live now!
The sixteenth Elusive Target, The Guru, is now live in Sapienza across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza in order to access this content.
Important Note: Elusive Target 16 has two fail conditions.
– Do not harm, injure or subdue Keith Keeble
– Do not harm, injure or subdue Katherine Feller
If either of these characters is harmed, injured or subdued, the contract will be failed, permanently. Approach with caution.
*The Elusive Target is available for 168 hours.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, December 16th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Friday, December 23rd 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.
Hitman © 2016 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. AGENT 47, HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. The “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.