One of the most memorable criticisms prior to the release of the Watch Dogs was the ridiculous splitting up of content and while Ubisoft isn’t splitting things up quite as much with Watch Dogs 2 they are detailing the season pass for the title which will be available for $39.99 or included in the Gold Edition of the game. Those who purchase the season pass will be given three DLC packs as well as day one access to two pieces of unlockable content, all of which is detailed below:
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
As for the day one content, it is as follows:
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
You can check out the trailer for Watch Dogs 2‘s season pass below and keep an eye out for the game next week when it is released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 15th.