Taichi Panda: Heroes Gets A Brand New Hero, New Mounts, and more in Underwater Uprising Update
Los Angeles – Nov 18th, 2016 – Mobile Action RPG Taichi Panda Heroes from developer Snail Games, receives its first major update today – the Underwater Uprising Update. The new update introduces a brand new hero, four new mounts, new mount estate system, a new PvP battlefield, as well as other additions and optimizations.
Enter Fascinating Underwater Adventure
The Underwater Uprising Update includes a number of new game features, as well as bug fixes and optimizations to core game mechanics, including:
- New Timed Hero — Esadora, the Ice Mage!
- New Mounts — Sapphirus, Polar Steed, Hermitus and Mecha Fowlie
- New Mount Estate System
- New Limited Time Thanksgiving Titles and UI
- New Seabed Trove Battlefield to Blood War
- New Wild Arena and Daily Quests
- New Chapter and Plot Quest
- New Attack Attributes — Siphon Resist, Deflect Resist
- New Equipment Enchantment Points Shop
- New Battlefield Queuing Algorithm Adjustment — Shortens Queuing Time
- Battle Team, Hero, Mount and Hero Skill Levels Increased to Level 95
- Equipment Fortification Level Increased to Level 190
- Sixth Stage of Talent System Unlocked
- Optimizations and Bug Fixes to Existing Gameplay Systems
To learn more about Taichi Panda: Heroes – Underwater Uprising Update and its new features, please visit our official web page: http://panda2.snail.com/en/
Along with the announcement, Snail has also released a new official trailer showcasing some of the exciting features fans can expect in the new update:
The update is now available in AppStore, GooglePlay, and Amazon. Players can download the pack and install it directly to upgrade their existing Taichi Panda: Heroes application.
About Taichi Panda: Heroes
Journey back to a time long forgotten in a kingdom of magical mayhem and powerful panda warriors with Taichi Panda: Heroes. The follow-up to critically acclaimed title Taichi Panda, Taichi Panda: Heroes lets players take control of teams of classic Heroes in an all new “multi-character” RPG adventure. Grow your team, battle through dungeons, and team up with friends in an expansive online open world experience. Stake your claim in a land ruled by chaos in an exciting new mobile MMO of panda proportions!
About Snail Games
Founded in 2000, Snail Games has been a pioneer in new online gaming experiences for over 16 years. With dozens of titles in over 60 countries, including flagship martial arts MMO Age of Wushu, and hit mobile dungeon crawler Taichi Panda, Snail Games continues to push the frontier of gaming through game development, publishing and hardware.