NEXON KOREA’S REVERED CHAOS CHRONICLE RECEIVES MAJOR CONTENT UPDATE
Action Role-playing Game Celebrates 100 Days Since Launch with New Heroes and Rewards
Seoul – Nov. 14, 2016 – Masters of Chaos Chronicle will receive brand new heroes and rewards in their epic journey of salvation as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the latest major content update tied to the celebration of the game’s first 100 days since launch. Developed by WING Studio, Chaos Chronicle is the wildly popular 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG) launched in August 2016 for iOS andAndroid devices around the world.
The “100th Day Celebration” update builds on the epic battles and immersive storyline ofChaos Chronicle with a host of special events and new content. Three new heroes (Agnes, Selfina and Yacheol) and the legendary Ninth Disciple, Sera, join the Chaos Chroniclefamily, each with their own distinct abilities and visual style. In addition to the new characters, the update also offers players opportunities to participate in three special events to earn several hefty rewards created exclusively for the 100-day landmark, including the celebratory promotional code, 7-Day login and 100-Day Magic Potion events.
During the “100th Day Celebration” update, players will gain:
- Four New and Powerful Characters: Welcome the stoic and beautifully designed Agnes; the tech-savvy Selfina; Sera the ninth of the Twelve Disciples; and the fiery, sword wielding Yacheol;
- Celebratory Promotional Code: Enter HAPPY100DAY in the game’s coupon menu to earn amazing rewards, including 100 Rubies, 100K Gold, and a very special Grade 5 Ring with a unique ability exclusively manufactured for the 100th Day celebration event;
- 7-Day Login Rewards: Login for seven days cumulative during the event to receive 100 Subjugation Tickets, 100 Rubies and up to the 6-Star Hero Contract;
- 100-Day Magic Potion Rewards: Collect various types of Essence items and then allot 100-Day Magic Potions for a diverse set of rewards, which can be collected in the event page by tapping the EVENT icon.
Chaos Chronicle is available for download now via mobile device from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android worldwide in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Thai, French, and German languages.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Assets for Chaos Chronicle can be downloaded here:http://bit.ly/ChasoChronicle100thDay
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About WING Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in the Nexon Collaboration Center, NCC.