Highly Anticipated Top-Down Racer Mantis Burn Racing Gears Up For Launch On 12th October, 2016
VooFoo Studios’ debut title set to launch on PS4, Xbox One and Steam
Birmingham, United Kingdom – 4th October, 2016 – Established UK based indie developer VooFoo Studios is thrilled to today announce that its first self-published game, Mantis Burn Racing®, will launch across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam® (for Windows PC), on Wednesday 12th October 2016.
“The response to the game at recent Gamescom and EGX expos has been nothing short of phenomenal,” says Marketing & PR Manager at VooFoo Studios, Sean Walsh. “We’ve been blown away by the feedback from everyone who’s played the game. We’re thrilled that, in just a few days’ time, players will be able to get their hands on the final game.”
Shortlisted as a finalist for ‘Racing Game’ in the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016, Mantis Burn Racing® comes packed with four-player local Split-screen racing and 9 different event types that are all playable in both the 20-hour single-player campaign and in eight-player online competitive races and is the PlayStation 4 Pro’s first native 4K title running at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing!
Mantis Burn Racing® Features:
· Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
· Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
· Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
· Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
· RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
· Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
· Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
· Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
· Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
· High Definition Racing – Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.
View the latest trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDabXCzxM0
For assets and more information on Mantis Burn Racing®, visit www.VooFooStudios.com
About VooFoo Studios Ltd
VooFoo Studios Ltd is an independent UK based video games development studio, founded in 2007 by a small team of experienced industry professionals. Utilising its own proprietary cutting edge technology, VooFoo’s first game, the critically acclaimed Hustle Kings, was released for PlayStation 3 in 2009, reaching the top of the PSN charts and earning VooFoo nominations for two highly coveted Develop Awards. Building on this early success VooFoo have gone on to develop Hustle Kings on PlayStation Vita, Backgammon Blitz and the acclaimed ‘Pure’ series of games – Pure Chess, Pure Pool and Pure Hold’em – all of which have further established our reputation for developing visually stunning, commercially successful games. VooFoo’s first self-published game, Mantis Burn Racing®, will release on Steam®, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 12th October, 2016.