CHAOS CHRONICLE GEARS UP FOR HALLOWEEN WITH TRICKS AND TREATS IN NEW CONTENT
Seoul – Oct. 27, 2016 – RPG players will bring salvation to a spooky new version of the global sensation Chaos Chronicles as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, releases its spooktacular content update in celebration of the Halloween season. The side-scrolling, 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG) developed by WING Studio quickly become a fan-favorite, surpassing one million downloads since its launch in August. Chaos Chronicle is available on iOS and Android mobile devices around the world.
In Chaos Chronicle, Battle-ready players test their skills and master enemies with an army of unique heroes prepared to defend the glory of their House. Player-versus-player (PvP) battles will also bring gamers around the world together to build up heroes and devise dynamic strategies for combat. The latest update for Chaos Chronicle builds on epic battles and immersive storyline with new chapters, additional stages and a new raid boss. The latest update includes:
- Customizable character costumes: Players start off with Halloween-themed costumes to kick off the season for Elisa, Zached, Sia, Lone and Poporu. Costumes can be applied to matching heroes of any rank;
- Expansion of House Level: Heroes now have an increase in their maximum house level from 50 to 60;
- Battle through the latest stages: New chapters 19 and 20 unravel new storylines in both regular and hard modes;
- Limited time Halloween-theme raid: Starting today through Halloween, players will take on the Pumpkin Fairy Raid Boss as accessories drop into battle.
Chaos Chronicle is available for download now via mobile device from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android worldwide in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Thai, French, and German languages.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 150 titles in more than 150 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About WING Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in the Nexon Collaboration Center, NCC.