BLAZING SKIES UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALLODS ONLINE
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – October 17, 2016 – Global publisher My.com and Allods Team are excited to announce that Allods Online, an MMORPG set in the fantasy world of Sarnaut, has just gotten a massive update entitled Blazing Skies. This update brings a wealth of tweaks, changes and content to Allods Online, starting with the final chapter of the 7.0 story – the final confrontation with the architects. Blazing Skies incorporates an enhanced raid search functionality, a rewarding daily quest system, combat training features for the arena (3v3, 6v6), new dominion raid, and much more.
Check out the video HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnaCe9lbu7k&feature=youtu.be
Blazing Skies includes the following and more:
- Combat Training: A new combat training feature will be available, allowing all players to sign up for Dominion training or 3v3 and 6v6 arena training, with or without a raid group. While these do not affect personal rankings, winning in arena practice mode provides twenty-five Combat Emblems – a good way to gain arena experience and a handful of precious emblems.
- Daily Quest: Every visit to Allods Online will also become more profitable due to a new daily quest system. Players will now be rewarded from a special reward table for completing a daily challenge, with each completion also adding milestone points that make every seventh day (7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, etc.) more rewarding. Reaching these milestones provides even bigger rewards, such as very rare costumes, strongboxes, and even pristine combat mounts.
- Maze System: An updated maze system will bring forth new monsters, traps and auras, seasonal rewards, easier maze customization, and various other tweaks for maze-building enthusiasts to enjoy. Furthermore, players will also be able to ‘test’ their maze with a group of friends or mercenaries to see firsthand how potent their creation is.
- Raid Search Feature: Thanks to the new raid search feature, players will be able to sign up for a new “Battle of Gods” adventure using the automatic raid search interface. The difficulty of this content will scale based on the number of players in the raid, and rewards players with equipment on their first boss kill(s) of the week, or meteorite staples and emblems of notable victory on repeat kills.
- Astral Allods: Treasure hunters will discover two new astral allods – a mysterious Priden temple and “East Overshoe”, the residence of Shri-Imp.
- Arena Update: Furthermore, a new title will also be granted to the top winners of the Arena of Heroes in the new season of frenzy, and the battle-log in skirmishes has been altered to provide an easier analysis of player performance, such as showing how much damage players received or absorbed from additional effects.
- New Races: Lastly, two more races will now be able to select the Engineer class: Arisen (Inventors) and Gibberling (Cannoneers).
Allods Online is an epic fantasy MMORPG saga set in a rich, atmospheric environment where players can join one of two warring factions in their bid for dominion over the shattered world of Sarnaut. Develop your character to maximize their abilities, craft your own equipment, and enchant yourself via a rune based system to excel in both duels and Astral space-ship battles
To learn more about Allods Online and to start playing for free today, visit allods.my.com. ‘Like’ the game on Facebook and follow the game’s development on Twitter @AllodsGame for all the latest developer updates and news.
# # #
My.com comprises myMail, MAPS.ME, myTarget, and online and mobile games. Its mobile communications and entertainment services and apps facilitate people in pursuing their business goals – and let them relax and have a good time gaming in-between. Copyright © 2016 My.com.
For more information, visit my.com