Bee Here Now! AMBI.ent Debuts with HiveFall for iOS and Android
New indie dev AMBI Entertainment launches its first game, HiveFall – starring Austing Flowers, International Bee of Mystery – for iOS and Android devices. “Oh, beehive!”
26th August, 2016, London… Adorable super-bee Austing Flowers is creating a buzz inHiveFall, a cool collect-‘em-up for iOS and Android devices that launches today.
Dr Weevil and his NECTAR goons are raiding the Queen Bee’s garden – and only Austing Flowers has the mojo to stop them!
Players guide Austing from flower to flower to grab the juicy globules of nectar before the goons, then return them to the hive – the more nectar dropped off each visit, the more points scored!
But there’s no time to dawdle: if the day ends before Austing completes the Queen’s orders, it’s Game Over!
Make a beeline for the official launch video: http://bit.ly/2bY2BsV
Easy to pick-up-and-play but devilishly difficult to truly master, HiveFall features a beautifully intuitive control mechanism where sharp reflexes and speeding around each sun-soaked screen reap huge rewards – well, nectar!
- Unique One-Touch Interface – Control the action with just your thumb!
- No two games the same – Each level is procedurally generated!
- Unlock bonus game modes – Can you handle the Turbo and Hyper game modes?
- Tackle multiple enemy types – Beware Dr Weevil’s henchbugs, especially the lethal Hunter!
- Turn tables on the enemies – Catch the elusive Super Nectar to bash the baddies!
Good luck, Austing – we’re all counting on you!
About AMBI Entertainment: AMBI.ent is a new indie developer formed by games industry veteran David Upchurch and renowned graphic artist Robin Rossigneux, aided by audio whizz Paul Weir (who recently performed audio director duties on the massive PS4/PC hit No Man’s Sky). HiveFall is the dev’s first release.