Sekai Project has announced that, with partner Vifth Floor, that they are planning on releasing the military-themed action dating sim Just Deserts on Steam where it will be available for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux on Monday July 25th.
In Just Deserts players will step into the combat boots of a soldier who must defend Aquarine City, which has fallen under attack by a mysterious and violent race of aliens. Assigned to a troop of highly-skilled and dangerously captivating girls, players will set out to save humankind and maybe even capture the heart of their dream girl (or girls) in the process.
Sekai Project has provided a list of features as well as screenshots for Just Deserts and you can check those out below:
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
- Full English voice acting for each heroine
- 3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
- 7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
- List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
- Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
- Mini battles with the aliens
- Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
- Travel across the desert area and within the city
- A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements