Flat Earth Games announces post-apocalyptic truck driving game Unstoppable, OUT NOW for iOS
Destroy for cash! Upgrade your rig! Drive like hell…
Unstoppable is a post-apocalyptic truck driving game for iOS where your goal is absolute mayhem. You must survive long enough to see the other side of a Scandinavian gauntlet with your cargo and truck intact. But of course, it’s never that simple. Lining up to stop you are marauders brandishing all kinds of deadly weapons and hell-bent on taking you out.
If they want to stand a chance of reaching their destination, players must complete contracts and crush marauders to earn cash, then bolt on every menacing weapon they can to turn their truck into a ‘weaponized big rig’.*
“I’m terrified of fast moving vehicles,” said lead developer Mathew Purchase. “I’m garbage at driving, even on quiet roads. Unstoppable is an extension of this fear combined with my love of high impact action. It’s an attempt at recreating that terrifying adrenaline rush that surges from hurtling down a highway and turning it into a fantasy riddled with explosions, machine guns and buzzsaws.”
Check out the Official Launch Trailer here!
- Brutal difficulty with marauders who’ll ram, bash and shoot you with all kinds of weapons.
- A fully-upgradeable truck – increase speed, fuel and armour, customise the look and more!
- An insane amount of weapons to bolt onto your rig: spikes, shotguns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers, mounted circular saws, a magnet gun and much much more!
- No two games ever the same. Procedurally generated roads and enemies to keep you driving for hours.
- Cash for damage – cause as much destruction as you can to be able to afford the baddest weapons.
- No ads!
- No in-app purchases!
- Just hardcore post-apocalyptic truck driving.
Unstoppable is available for $USD2.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at the Store Page here!
Reply to this email for a review copy.
Publisher: Flat Earth Games
Price: Tier 3 (USD$2.99/AUD$4.49)
Release Date: 7 July 2016
Web Site: www.unstoppablegame.com
Flat Earth Games Press Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cso2ncxwqketsto/AAAjpRZsOV_jY_TdVMxOVdGJa?dl=0
* Quote from Polygon, 19th April 2016
We started Flat Earth in early 2012 in Sydney, Australia. Following the release of our first game TownCraft (PC/Mac/iOS), we released the top-down cyberpunk hitman game Metrocide (PC/Mac), then Super Death Fortress (iOS) and its Halloween sister game Super UNDEAD Fortress. TownCraft was a bit of a local success, reaching #2 in the paid app charts in Australia, and we still continue to create original games for various platforms which aim squarely at bringing their love of 90s gaming into modern titles. We’re also working on Objects in Space: it’s our biggest passion project ever, and we’re pouring everything we’ve got into making it the best we can!