Death Stair Comes to Steam on August 16th
Hate Your Friends with this 3v1 Party Game
DALLAS, JULY 12, 2016 – Death Stair, the world’s greatest competitive multiplayer stair climbing game, announced its imminent release on August 16th, 2016 on Steam (PC), with console releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to follow.
In Death Stair, up to three people race to the finish while the fourth, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of beach balls, exploding mines, and other unconventional ammo, does everything to stop them. Death Stair takes competitive multiplayer to new extremes with ridiculous ragdoll physics and ludicrous 3v1 asymmetrical gameplay! Will you hate the player or hate the game in this chaotic ordeal designed to make friends into enemies?
Recognized as an SXSW 2016 Official Selection, and selected for PAX Rising 2016 and Best of E3 2016 by Gaming Illustrated, Death Stair has taken the world by storm with strong showings at PAX South, SXSW, PAX East, and E3. The game retails for $11.99 USD with a 2-Pack offered for $19.99 and a 4-Pack offered for $34.99. A launch discount of 20% applies for the first week of release.
- Dig your elbows in with up to 4 player split screen
- Full online support means you can destroy your long distance relationships too
- A combination of 1st and 3rd person Action
- Exact revenge on your friends in a new way every match with our All-New Party Mode with more than 200 Million possible match outcomes!
- Take to the stairs or to the skies in a variety of detailed environments
- Full controller support for that classic party game feeling
- Original Soundtrack composed the legendary Matthew A.C Cohen
ABOUT RND LABS
RnD Labs is an independent game development studio from Canberra, Australia. Specialising in Competitive Multiplayer Party Games, the team has a passion for creating compact experiences that can be shared with friends and strangers alike. Infamous among San Antonio Uber drivers as “those Australian game developers.”
ABOUT MISSING LINK GAMES
Our passionate team is made up of veterans and innovators within the video game industry who have collectively published over 120 games covering all platforms. Let us help you to provide the “Missing Link” your team needs to succeed.