FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE BRINGS NEVER-BEFORE-AVAILABLE JOB SYSTEM TO THE WEST
Newly Remastered Title Offers Gorgeous High-Definition Visuals, Sound and Modern Gameplay Advancements
SYDNEY, 7TH June 2016 – Square Enix Ltd., today announced that fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
To watch the announcement trailer now, visit: https://youtu.be/Vfa3OIyrfN0
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will also feature:
- Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
- Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
- New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
- Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation®4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be coming to the PlayStation®4 system in 2017.