TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™ CONFLICT FREE UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE NEW HIGH-END WEAPONS AND FOUR NEW GEAR SETS INTRODUCED
LONDON, UK — May 24, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that the second content update for Tom Clancy’s The Division is now available for all players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. Conflict is part of the post-launch plan aimed at keeping the experience fresh for players by introducing new ongoing content. This second free update offers a new incursion, High Value Targets, and features to make the journey through mid-crisis New York even more challenging and intense.
- New Incursion “Clear Sky”: This new incursion takes players to Columbus Circle area, where they face an overwhelming force of Rikers who are now in full control of the Manhattan airspace. Players need to team up to take back the area and secure the supply route.
- Search and Destroy Missions: Once all side missions and encounters have been completed in a named zone, Search and Destroy missions lead players to groups of enemies located in the open-world.
- High Value Targets: After completing Search and Destroy missions, players are granted with valuable intel to hunt down new enemy leaders who have appeared all over Manhattan.
- Clear Sky introduces new top-of-the-line gear sets. Players will be able to try out these new powerful sets to match their gameplay style:
- Final Measure – Defensive set, enables players to defuse hostile grenades.
- Hunter’s Faith – Powerful long range set, deals severe damages to enemies.
- Lone Star – Damage per second gear set, increases the ammo capacity.
- Predator’s Mark – Support set, enables players to fight enemies at range and increases damage.
- Hijack Extractions: Now players have the ability to interrupt an extraction by cutting the rope and attempt to acquire the fallen loot bags. But this is not without risk, as this action will instantly mark them as Rogue.
- Sealed Cache: Sealed Caches can now be dropped by named enemies in the Dark Zone. The content of these caches remains mysterious until they are extracted and can include gear, Division Tech, and Dark Zone funds.
- Player Stashes: Player stashes are now available in every Dark Zone checkpoint.
- ISAC Assignments: These weekly assignments are now included in the map overview. Also with this update, weekly exclusive rewards will be introduced as well as free vanity items
As one of the industry’s best-selling new game franchises to date, with a current total of 9.5 million registered users, Tom Clancy’s The Division takes place weeks after a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City on Black Friday. One by one, basic services fail and in only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, is activated to save society. Team up with other players to investigate the source of the virus, protect civilians from dangerous factions, and reclaim the city from the overwhelming turmoil.
For more information about Tom Clancy’s The Division, please visit thedivisiongame.com.
For the latest on all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit ubiblog.com.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.