ROBOT ARENA III AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM
Build and Battle with Customized Creations
Eden Prairie, Minnesota – May 26, 2016 – Octopus Tree, a new publisher focused on bringing exceptional indie titles to gamers worldwide, announced today that Robot Arena III is available now as part of Steam’s Early Access program for $15.99 (20% discount). Robot Arena III puts players back in the arena for combat, featuring numerous ways to create, design and build robots. Robot Arena III launches today with one versus one competitive multiplayer, with four-player multiplayer coming in June.
Watch the new trailer for Robot Arena III HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9xe5GauIc&feature=youtu.be
“There is nothing quite like creating a robot and then taking it into battle,” said Jeremy Zoss, Marketing Manager for Octopus Tree Games. “Robot Arena III delivers deep customization and visceral combat to fans of the series and a new generation of players.”
In Robot Arena III players will design and build robots with an extremely intricate and realistic bot creation system. Players can then enter their robot creations into arena combat to see which bot rules the day. Robot Arena III features updated physics and graphics that make it the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation game.
Robot Arena III Key Features:
- Design, Build and Customize: Create your own unique robotic creation in the Bot Lab. Every aspect of your robot can be customized, Including chassis shape, armor type, power sources, locomotion, a huge variety of weapons and much more!
- Get Into the Arena: Test your creations and head into the arena for one-on-one or group robot battles.
- Multiplayer Gameplay: Go up against other robots in the Arena! Play cooperatively or competitively with other machines with online multiplayer.
- Steam Workshop Support: Upload and share your robotic creations to the Robot Arena III community via Steam Workshop!
- New Physics and Graphics: New physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title.
Robot Arena III is available now as part of Steam’s early access program, for $15.99 (20% discount).
# # #
ABOUT OCTOPUS TREE
Established in 2016, Octopus Tree is a video game publisher focused on individualized attention to independent core game development partners. Octopus Tree offers a variety of funding, publishing, development, marketing, quality assurance and sales services to game developers based on the unique needs of their projects. Octopus Tree publishes games for a variety of channels and platforms. Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Octopus Tree is a subsidiary of Encore Publishing Group. For more information, visit octopustreegames.com.
ABOUT ENCORE PUBLISHING GROUP
Encore Publishing Group offers a wide variety of best-selling print, productivity, home design, entertainment and educational titles through its portfolio of interactive digital brands. Encore Publishing Group brands include Broderbund’s The Print Shop and PrintMaster, Punch! Software, HOYLE and Octopus Tree. Encore Publishing Group develops and publishes software for a variety of platforms and channels, including North American retail and worldwide digital distribution. Encore Publishing Group also sells direct to consumers through its managed sites: broderbund.com, encore.com, hoylegaming.com, punchsoftware.com and punchcad.com.