CYBERNETIC ALLIANCE IS COMING TO SKYFORGE
Soundtrack Debuts on YouTube For Free
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – May 18, 2016 – Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update. Cybernetic Alliance will launch on June 1 and brings class balancing, changes to existing features, new end-game content and the long-awaited robotic companions that will aid players in battle and provide companionship in the darkest of times.
Cybernetic Alliance includes the following features:
- Companions: Flavius, one of the main story characters in Skyforge, has realized the significant benefit his autonomous robotic multi-tools provide. With that in mind, he’s gotten to work on supplying the players with a cybernetic companion of their very own.
- Akonita’s Avatar: Face off against the Avatar of the Akonita, practice your skills in a holographic battle against her as she prepares to make a personal appearance during a future invasion.
- Equipment Refinement: The system related to the improvement of Boosters for the Main, Additional, and Ring slots will be undergoing an overhaul.
- Class Balancing: Players can expect beneficial changes to talents or skills of the Archer, Witch, Slayer, Monk, and others!
- D2 Distortion: The D-Series Distortions will pit players against the Frenzied Carrions, a blood thirsty race and one of Skyforge’s most feared enemies.
View the complete update details HERE:
Available Today: Skyforge Original Soundtrack!
By popular demand, the Original Soundtrack of Skyforge has been made available on Youtube. Over 200 tracks have been composed Mikhail Kotov, Dmitry Silant’ev, Pavel Prihozhay, Sergey Asbel and Dmitry Selipanov that compliment the atmosphere and gameplay of Skyforge.
The soundtrack is available in two parts:
- Skyforge OST Volume I: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhpPmQIVMD_zg6f0Hx3BtWec
- Skyforge OST Volume II: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhqkwZqo07tCFqXssePgQxig
Skyforge is a free-to-play MMORPG set in a universe where mortals and immortals use cutting edge technology to fight for survival against mythical creatures and invaders from space. Players start as immortals, newly reborn into the world and vie to become gods themselves.
To learn more about Skyforge and download for free today, visit sf.my.com. ‘Like’ the game on Facebook and follow the game’s development on Twitter @GodsofSkyforge for all the latest developer updates and news.
My.com comprises myMail, MAPS.ME, myTarget, and online and mobile games. Its mobile communications and entertainment services and apps facilitate people in pursuing their business goals – and let them relax and have a good time gaming in-between. Copyright © 2015 My.com.
For more information, visit my.com