Capcom has released a new batch of information, screenshots, as well as a trailer for Umbrella Corps and the focus this time around is on the Resident Evil themed multiplayer shooter’s various missions offered in the “Multi-Mission Mode” that will be in the game when it is released on the PlayStation 4 and PC sometime in May.
In Multi-Mission mode players will cycle through eight different rulesets at random so team members can consecutively enjoy different gameplay experiences in a seamless way, and provides an expedited matching process for quickly getting into the game. Each of the different mission types can be found below:
- Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
- Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
- Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
- DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
- SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
- Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
- Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
- Collar War – Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.