RUGBY CHALLENGE 3 RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED
SYDNEY, Australia – 17th March, 2016 – Tru Blu Entertainment in association with games development company, Wicked Witch, are very pleased to announce that “Rugby Challenge 3” for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox One and Microsoft Xbox 360 will be released on the 22nd April 2016. Alternative Software will be the official distributor in UK and Ireland.
This next game in the highly successful “Rugby Challenge” series now includes many of the best Rugby players and teams in the World, including the Wallabies, England, the Springboks and many, many more, all under official licenses. As well as a myriad of new features, improvements and fresh content.
“Now with some great new features, we have the Rugby game fans have been sweating to play. We feel that all the thrills and excitement of top-flight Rugby have been truly recreated in Rugby Challenge 3.” said Tru Blu Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo.” A multitude of elements have been skilfully reworked, to ensure the fans get the best Rugby gaming experience.”
The Rugby Challenge 3 feature list has been driven by the fans of Rugby Challenge 2 and includes features such as:-
· NEW! Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
· NEW! Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
· NEW! FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
· BRAND NEW! Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
· Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall. French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
· Play in different game modes including: Single Match; multi-team Competition; extensive multi-year Career Mode; Be a Pro Mode; and Online Multiplayer Mode.
· Play over 11 competitions including Super Rugby, the NRC and Currie Cup!
About Tru Blu Entertainment.
Tru Blu Entertainment is the video game publishing arm, of Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) who specialise in the distribution of games, video game consoles, and accessories throughout the Australian market and throughout the world. Established in 1984, HES are the exclusive Australian distributors of Mad Catz and Tru Blu Games. Tru Blu games include Rugby Union, Rugby League and AFL franchises on both Microsoft and Sony Gaming Platforms.
About Wicked Witch Software
Wicked Witch is a provider of exceptional interactive games and applications of games technology and art. The team at Wicked Witch are united by a love of games. Wicked Witch is driven by creating engaging experiences that embrace and contribute to the science and art of digital games.
About Alternative Software
First established in 1985, Alternative Software is now celebrating its 31st Anniversary and is considered one of the major companies in the UK computer industry. The company is still a growing global success, having over 400 titles to its name, releasing several “Top Forty” video games on console, handheld and PC. www.alternativesoftware.com
Note to Editors: more media and information can be found via the following links:-
Rugby Challenge Facebook Page: