MOVE OR DIE MUTATORS UPDATE LAUNCHES THURSDAY ON STEAM — RECORD LEVEL OF UNFRIENDING PROJECTED
New Characters and Game Modes Added to Ensure Hours of Friendship-Ruining Mayhem
Bucharest, Romania – March 8, 2016 – Indie developers Those Awesome Guys are thrilled to announce that a free gameplay update for the sensational multiplayer hit Move or Die will launch Thursday, March 10 on Steam. The new “Mutators Update” throws in wicked gameplay options including jetpacks and double jumps, new official characters, two new game modes, and so much more. Move or Die players are wisely advised to find more friends by this Thursday for future friendship ruination*.
Move Or Die will have the bestest spiky ball physics evar. Plus jetpacks!
“It’s been awesome reading and watching the amazing positive response for Move or Die and when I’m not working on the game, I’m watching people on YouTube yell at my game,” said Nicolae Berbece, founder of Those Awesome Guys. “We have been definitely taking all feedback from the freaking amazing community and threw everything into a blender – that’s pretty much what Mutators are! There’s much more planned in the coming months for Move or Die, so I do recommend making a whole new set of friends very soon!”
The Move Or Die Mutators Update includes:
- Mutators Game Options: Spice up each of the game modes with new Mutators options with jetpacks, double jumping, skin swapping, death ghosts, and more. Mutators mix additional mechanics on top of the regular game modes for thousands of new ways to destroy friendships.
- New Characters: New official unlockable characters expanding all characters categories from Common to Rare – fans of waffles and smart fish be excited!
- New Game Modes: Avoid the large moving spiky ball in Spike Ball and run to randomly changing safe zones while avoiding death tiles in Shifty Grounds.
- New Map Levels: One of the most demanded requests from fans, new official map levels for game modes will be included — it’s time to master a new Speed Run level!
- Active Score Tracking: The new Leading Player tracker has been added to games like Hat Chase, Color Craze, and Cleanup so players will clearly see who is leading during the game and by how much.
- Multiple Local Players Online: The game now supports multiple local players on the same PC playing with different people online.
Available on Steam, Move or Die will have gamers battling each other in an ever-growing list of game modes. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins and crazier game modes.
# # #
ABOUT THOSE AWESOME GUYS
Founded in 2012 by Nicolae Berbece, Those Awesome Guys is a one-man independent video game developer based in Romania that teams up with developers from around the world to create really awesome games. After releasing Concerned Joe, a 2D puzzle platformer Flash game that generated a small, but dedicated following, Nick decided to give the title a proper remake. And so was born Move or Die, an absurdly fast-paced multiplayer party game coming out in January on Steam. For more information, visit thoseawesomeguys.com.