One of the key points that has been advertised for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is that depending on the story route you go down, since there are now two new routes to go down, one being the “Vile God” and the other the “Evil Goddess” route, your allies might end up changing. Last week we were introduced to a few characters that may switch sides and now Idea Factory International has released a few new character intros for other foes that can become allies.
Strangely enough, the chosen route also may affect the personalities of some characters, for example the once ruthless Zenke acts meek and even the proud Apollonius might fight alongside Fang and his party. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is currently set to be released sometime this spring due in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 4.
- Zenke – A bloodthirsty Fencer who only fights to cause senseless destruction. He is one of Dorfa’s Four Heavenly Czars. Fang first stumbles upon him terrorizing a town and challenges him to a fight
- Della – Zenke’s fairy partner who enjoys violence just as much as he does. Although they appear like a perfect pair, they’re really only using the each other as a means to an end.
- Apollonius – One of Dorfa’s Four Heavenly Czars. He’s a skilled swordsman who sticks to his strict way of the sword. He fights in hopes to battle powerful adversaries.
- Seguro – Apollonius’ fairy partner. Due to his massive dragon form, he is skilled in battle.
- Bernard – The calm director of the Dorfa corporation. He is President Hanagata’s assistant officer. His calculating personality makes him unparalleled in combat.
- Sanguina – Bernard’s fairy partner and loyal secretary. Her professional and collected demeanor make her a desirable employee to many companies, however, she pledges to only work under her Master Bernard.