INTENSE JAPANESE ACTION-RPG SADAME SET TO CONQUER AMERICA ON NINTENDO 3DS
Developer Mebius’ Action-Packed Adventure Explodes Westward with Rising Star Japan, Hitting Nintendo Eshop on February 25, 2016
TOKYO – February 11, 2016 – Rising Star Japan, a worldwide publisher and distributor of video game content, today announced that it will bring the exciting action-RPG Sadame to the U.S. February 25, exclusively on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS family systems.
“Sadame” translates simply as “fate”, and four warriors are destined to battle with a whirl of swords, spells, and mysterious arcane abilities in this fast-paced hack-‘n-slash adventure. Cut a swath through waves of demons as you battle against the vivid backdrop of a reimagined Warring States (Sengoku) period of Japan. Players guide their chosen hero through dozens of stages, face an onslaught of over twenty enormous bosses, collect loot, enhance their equipment, and level up with new abilities to punish and slay the evil Nobunaga’s hordes.
Choose from the sword-wielding Samurai; the ranged and stealthy Ninja; the spell-slinging Monk; or the enchanting witchery of the Rogue. Each of the four playable heroes has a distinct story and gameplay style with their own abilities and skills to explore and enhance. However, as loot is shared between multiple save files and previously created heroes can be set to assist new ones in battle – not to mention the branching paths offered by the story – Sadame offers a huge amount of replay value.
- Four distinct types of hero – Samurai, Ninja, Monk or Rogue – allow players to experiment with a variety of gameplay styles.
- Action mixes with deep RPG elements: new abilities, levelling up, equipment upgrades via enemy loot drops, and a massive skill tree to unlock.
- Dozens of levels and over twenty bosses to test your heroes’ capabilities.
- Customize your experience via weapons, upgrades and levelling, with certain events and encounters available only to certain heroes.
- New difficulty levels unlock with successive playthroughs, while weapons and armor can be shared across multiple character files.
- Collect heroes via StreetPass and then utilize them as a support NPC. Locally saved heroes can also be selected to support!
For more information on Sadame, please visit the official site: www.risingstarjapan.co.jp.
# # #
ABOUT RISING STAR GAMES
Rising Star Japan is involved in the planning and development of game related contents in Japan and Asia. The company publishes, distributes and markets products across multiple platforms worldwide in co-operation with strategic business partners. For more information, please visit: www.risingstarjapan.co.jp