Call of Duty: Black Hops III – Midnight Pale Ale will be available exclusively in Australia from 1:00PM AEST today, ahead of the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops III on the 6th November
Sydney, Australia – 2nd November, 2015: ICYMI, to celebrate the upcoming release of the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Black Ops III on the 6th November, three young Aussie craft brewers from the Gold Coast have created a world first, limited edition Call of Duty: Black Hops III – Midnight Pale Ale. The beer will be available in limited quantities, exclusively via www.beerbud.com.au/BlackHopsIII in both six packs and 24 bottle cartons from 1:00pm AEST today, 2nd November.
You can find out more about Black Hops III – Midnight Pale Ale in THIS VIDEO, featuring Govs, Eddie and Dan from Black Hops Brewing, the Gold Coast trio offer a further glimpse into the craft brewing process that took Black Hops III from grain to bottle.
Black Hops III Midnight Pale Ale – Fun Facts:
- 15,400,000 grains of malted barley were used to brew Black Hops III
- 30,000 hop flowers were used to brew Black Hops III
- 5,000,000,000,000 individual yeast cells to were used to brew Black Hops III
- It took 21 days for the yeast to produce 240L of pure alcohol and 195kg of Co2, which was used to carbonate Black Hops III
- The signature ingredient ‘Midnight Wheat’ travelled over 15,000km to get to Black Hops Brewing
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is in development at Treyarch for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC.
The Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III – Launch Gameplay Trailer can be viewed here: Link
For more info on Black Hops Brewing: