UBISOFT® AND DISNEY INTERACTIVE LAUNCH GRAVITY FALLS: LEGEND OF THE GNOME GEMULETS
Click here to watch the launch trailer
Sydney, Australia — October 22, 2015 — Today, Ubisoft® and Disney Interactive announced action-adventure platformer Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets will be available on October 22nd in Australia exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets is adapted from Disney XD’s #1 series, “Gravity Falls” and takes players on a new and original adventure. Players must help Jeff the Gnome retrieve the stolen ancient Gnome Gemulets. Equipped with enchanted gnome weapons, players will fight off supernatural creatures, defeat monstrous villains and traverse elaborate landscapes during their quest. Meet popular characters from the show, like Soos, Grunkle Stan, Old Man McGucket and more.
- Made in collaboration with the show’s creator, Alex Hirsch: Hirsch consulted on game script and artwork.
- Play as both Dipper and Mabel: Help the siblings work together, with dual-character gameplay. Switch between characters at any time, and use their unique powers and abilities to complement one another.
- Dipper is bestowed with Gnome Battle Cuffs which deliver powerful punches at close range, and keeps his trusty flashlight by his side to shed light on the many mysteries in Gravity Falls.
- Mabel wields the Fleece of Bezazzlement that lets her whip her sweater sleeves to attack monsters from afar, and her grappling hook is at the ready to help access areas otherwise out of reach.
- Solve an all-new mystery: Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets features a new, original adventure. Unravel the mystery to learn new lore about the inhabitants of Gravity Falls and unlock secrets of the town’s past.
- Enter the world of Gravity Falls: The acclaimed UbiArt Framework game engine brings the look and feel of the show to Nintendo 3DS. Lush backgrounds and beautiful graphics allow players to explore their favourite places from the show, such as the Mystery Shack and the Gnome Forest, like never before.
For more information about Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets, please visit ubisoft.com/en-US/game/gravity-falls.
About Disney Interactive
Disney Interactive is the digital entertainment part of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). As one of the world’s largest creators of high-quality digital experiences, Disney Interactive produces interactive entertainment for the whole family, including multi-platform video games, online short form video, mobile and social games and digital destinations across all current and emerging media platforms.
Entertaining guests of all ages, Disney Interactive’s key products include the video game platform Disney Infinity, top virtual world for kids Club Penguin, popular mobile franchises like Frozen Free Fall and LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum, top online destinations for kids, parents and fans including Disney.com, Oh My Disney, and Babble.com and the Disney social network reaching more than 1.5 billion guests on Facebook.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2014–15 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,464 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Disney elements ©Disney. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.