The Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association announced that over the course of the four-day 2015 Tokyo Game Show event, 268,446 people managed to attend. The company then announced that Tokyo Game Show 2016 will be held from September 15th to September 18th.
It is interesting to note that while this was a very good year for Tokyo Game Show attendance, that this event fell a little under two thousand attendees short from breaking the record previously set by the Tokyo Game Show that was held back in 2013. For a full breakdown of how many people attended each day of the event you can find the provided numbers below:
- September 17 (business day) – 29,058
- September 18 (business day) – 29,557
- September 19 (public day) – 97,601 (including 10,360 in Family Area)
- September 20 (public day) – 112,230 (including 14,517 in Family Area)
- Total attendance – 268,446 (including 24,877 in Family Area)
Related Articles for this post below: