Series classic FINAL FANTASY V arrives on PC today
LONDON (24th September 2015) – Square Enix Ltd., publishers of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and PAL territories, today announced that the classic tale of magic, monsters and friendship, FINAL FANTASY® V, is now available on Steam for PC.
Embark on an epic adventure as heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris. Players will follow their four unlikely heroes as they embark on a journey to restore life to the world’s four elemental crystals, which are on the verge of destruction.
Features included in FINAL FANTASY V on PC:
· Enhanced characters and graphics created by veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya
· Updated controls and a newly optimised active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
· A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customise their heroes to fit their unique play style
· The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of FINAL FANTASY V for Game Boy® Advance
· Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
· Full Steam trading cards and achievements
FINAL FANTASY V is now available on Steam for £10.99 / 14.49€ . To purchase now, visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/382890/.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 110 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 66 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 42 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/ .
© 1992, 1998, 2006, 2013, 2015 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Illustration / © 1992 YOSHITAKA AMANO
FINAL FANTASY V, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. Game Boy Advance is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.