Hack-and-Slash Action RPG Blade: Sword of Elysion Brings Console Quality Gaming to iOS
Seoul – Sept. 17, 2015 – The highly-anticipated action role-playing game (RPG) Blade: Sword of Elysion is now available for iOS on the App Store, raising the bar for hardcore mobile games. Boasting a console quality feel and presentation, from the stunning graphics to the tight controls, the epic hack-and-slash mobile game takes full advantage of the Unreal Engine, which is more commonly associated with high-quality console and PC games.
Blade: Sword of Elysion, published globally by 4:33 Creative Lab, goes far beyond stunning visuals as players can enjoy a variety of compelling characters and three distinct game modes:
- Action-heavy single player campaign with 80 unique, dungeons;
- Visceral PvP Arena where players can face off against their real-world and in-game friends; and
- The Infinity Dungeon, pitting players against an onslaught of enemies and bosses in waves of progressing difficulty.
“Blade: Sword of Elysion is a truly stunning game and we’re excited to bring such a great looking, hard-core action RPG to this new market,” said Tae Hwan So, CEO of 4:33 Creative Lab. “Mobile games can no longer be dismissed and we feel that Blade is at the forefront of this new wave of hard-core, console quality mobile titles.”
Developed by ActionSquare, Blade was originally released in Korea and was the first mobile game to win the Korean Game of the Year award.
“Blade: Sword of Elysion will show mobile gamers what action is all about,” said Jae Young Kim, CEO of ActionSquare. “Producing a high-quality action RPG has been our top priority and the success in Korea shows it. We’re thrilled to release Blade to a new audience and confident that the mind-blowing fighting system and style will speak for itself when players dive in.”
Blade: Sword of Elysion is available now on the App Store and will be available on Google Play later in November where cross-platform PvP will be enabled.
- Download the latest assets for Blade: Sword of Elysion: https://app.box.com/BladeSwordofElysionLaunch
- Visit the official 4:33 website: http://www.433.co.kr/eng_main/
- Visit here for the official trailer: https://youtu.be/kKLBF2pdD4U
- Visit the Blade Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/bladeswordofelysion
- Visit the official 4:33 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FourThirtyThreeGames
- Visit the official 4:33 Twitter account:https://twitter.com/fourthirtythree
About 4:33 Creative Lab:
4:33 Creative Lab, with experience in publishing numerous hit mobile games including Bow Master for Kakao, Water Margin for Kakao, Heroes for Kakao and Blade for Kakao, is a leading mobile game developer and publisher in Korea.
4:33 Creative Lab was founded by Joon-Mo Kwon, former CEO of NEXON and NEXON Mobile with other members with experience in developing blockbuster mobile and online games. The company boasts a portfolio of many mega-hit titles in different genres, and has established its firm ground as an experienced mobile game publisher in collaboration with many promising studios.