Rugby Challenge 3 Announcement
Sydney, Australia – July 28, 2015. Tru Blu Entertainment in conjunction with game developer Wicked Witch Software are proud to announce the upcoming release of Rugby Challenge 3 for XBOX One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. The game will feature key Rugby powerhouse teams such as the Wallabies, All Blacks, England, Springboks and more, all under official license. The release is planned for the last quarter of 2015.
“Rugby Challenge 3 builds on the success of previous games to take the franchise to a new level with the best of the best Rugby Unions.” said Tru Blu Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo. “We are excited with the evolution of the new generation of consoles pushing graphics into a stunning new zone. The new consoles compliment Rugby Challenge 3 perfectly”.
The Rugby Challenge 3 feature list was driven by the fans of Rugby Challenge 2 and includes features such as:
· NEW! Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
· NEW! Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
· NEW! FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
· BRAND NEW! Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
· Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall. French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
· Play in different game modes including: Single Match; multi-team Competition; extensive multi-year Career Mode; Be a Pro Mode; and Online Multiplayer Mode.
· Play over 11 competitions including the all new Super Rugby, ITM Cup and Currie Cup!!!
The Rugby Challenge 3 – FanHub, an integral part of the game, is available now as a free download from Steam so the community can get started in unleashing their creativity.http://store.steampowered.com/app/386780
Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) are a home grown company specialising in the distribution of games, video game consoles, and accessories throughout the Australian market and throughout the world. Established in 1984, HES are the exclusive Australian distributors of Mad Catz and Tru Blu Games. Tru Blu games include Rugby Union, Rugby League and AFL franchises on both Microsoft and Sony Gaming Platforms. HES also has a video game publishing arm, Tru Blu Entertainment.
About Wicked Witch Software
Wicked Witch is a provider of exceptional interactive games and applications of games technology and art. The team at Wicked Witch are united by a love of games. Wicked Witch is driven by creating engaging experiences that embrace and contribute to the science and art of digital games.