DISCOVER AN EVEN BIGGER, BOLDER ENDLESS UNIVERSE IN DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS ON iPAD®, COMING THIS SUMMER
Get a First Look at the Mobile Dungeon Defense Game at Gamescom 2015
Paris, France – July 28, 2015 – Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today its award-winning dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless will make its debut on Apple® iPad® this summer. The intelligent rogue-like dungeon-defense game is unlike anything on iPad before it, featuring a smart new interface using easy-to-use iPad touch controls, a well-balanced blend of do-or-die gameplay, dungeon-defense strategy, and RPG-like elements.
“Our goal in bringing Dungeon of the Endless to iPad is to provide an amazing gameplay experience for fans on the go, and to open up what was once only a PC game to a broader group of gamers hungry for a new style of game on iPad,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “Our turn-based gameplay style lends itself perfectly to the simple touch-screen style of the iPad. It’s a great marriage of game design and hardware design.”
Dungeon of the Endless Features:
- Smooth iPad touch controls to fight your way out with the tip of your fingers.
- The iPad version includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” PC add-ons.
- A distinct rogue-like do-or-die play-style that encourages the player to look after all of his or her teammates.
- Countless battle scenarios against a brutal horde of hideous monsters.
- Randomly created dungeons for a new experience each time.
- Team creation, management, customization, and combat abilities.
- Technology and resource management abilities including the skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry and Science to keep one’s team alive and prepared for battle.
- Module creation to stave off enemy monsters.
- Many exploration paths on the planet of Auriga featuring Endless ruins that provide life-saving technologies.
- Multiple difficulty levels for average and hardcore game players.
Amplitude Studios is offering hands-on demos and interviews with Dungeon of the Endless on iPad at Gamescom 2015.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space. For more on Dungeon of the Endless,visit Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com), like it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter.
# # #
ABOUT AMPLITUDE STUDIOS
Amplitude is an independent team of experienced video game lovers (and developers) with a single goal: Create the best strategy games with the players’ help! Based in Paris, the studio boasts an international team that has worked all over the world on major AAA titles. Since Amplitude’s creation in 2011, the studio has released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless and Endless Legend, all critically acclaimed. A pioneer in its working method, while developing its first game Amplitude launched an open crowdsourced development process called “GAMES2GETHER.” This platform enables the community to participate in the creation of a video game from the early stages of development. Today, this methodology enables the studio to fulfill the expectations of its players while earning international recognition for the quality of its productions. Read more at www.amplitude-studios.com.