A new Yu-Gi-Oh! game was recently announced through a rating board in the UK and now Konami has officially revealed some new information and released some new screenshots on this new downloadable title which is to be called Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of The Duelist. Players will find plenty to like about this title as it will offer both nostalgic and all new content and include over 6600 cards! The most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! game to date. A full feature list is below.
Game features include:
- The very first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game available for the PlayStation® 4 system and Xbox One for an all-new next-generation Yu-Gi-Oh! experience!
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series. Battle your opponent, and take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a ‘Reverse Duel’.
- Offers fans a nostalgic journey to the memorable world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV animated series. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist sees players from around the world invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels from every era of the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe. Gamers can replay actual events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! canon, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Summon Monsters!
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online for the first time. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels!
The game will focus around key storylines of the animated series of the same name, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! featuring Yami Yugi all the way to the fourth series Zexal. The lastest series ARC-V Duels will be included later as add-on content. The story mode will contain over 90 characters and hundreds of matches. The Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play are also awesome additions, bringing popular real life formats to the realm of the video games. This sounds like one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh! games we have had in a while. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of The Duelist is said to be releasing in “the coming months”.
Related Articles for this post below: