The developers of Amateur Surgeon, Mediatonic Ltd, have been spending their time working on something a little bit different than what they are used to as they have recently released Heavenstrike Rivals for iOS and Android devices with Square Enix publishing the tactical RPG.
The title is a free to play game and can be downloaded for iOS here or Android here, though it is worth noting that the title does feature in-app purchases. Those who play the game during the launch period will be given an exclusive ‘Black Mage’ token and anyone who tried out the game’s beta will also be given a special token.
A brief summary of what Heavenstrike Rivals has to offer can be found below:
- Battle against players across the world in real time in simple yet deep tactical battles, built especially for mobile devices
- Collect and train over 200 fully-animated units
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events and weekend Arena competitions
- Features characters designed by Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (Final Fantasy XIV)