Paradox Interactive has announced that the Spanish Conquest will be coming to Europa Universalis IV. Paradox has titled this DLC as Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado and it brings a number of new features to the grand strategy game.
This expansion to Europa Universalis IV abring the politics and adventure from the European incursions into South America to life. The historical focus will explore the two sides of the conflict. As the Aztecs players much balance sacrifice and control over the Mexican plains in order to achieve victory. Europeans meanwhile will have to focus on expansion into the Amazon to find lost secrets, although they will be subject to the Pope’s commands.
Further features include the following:
– A deep Nation Designer gives you new starting options for your games, including national ideas and custom monarchs
– Experience the new Nahuatl, Inti and Mayan religions with blood sacrifices or Sun Worship
– Send your conquistadors to hunt for the Seven Cities of Gold, or your explorer on exploration missions around the world
– Gold Fleets can traffic New World wealth back to Europe, and be targeted by your privateer fleets
– Use your trade fleets to hunt dangerous pirates
– Maintain good relations with the Pope so you can get a corner of the world to call your own in the Treaty of Tordesillas
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado will be available on Windows, Mac, and Linux next month. Check out the teaser trailer below.Related Articles for this post below: