If you did not snag the WWE 2K15 season pass, you might want to consider the DLC, which is now available. On top on the exclusive to the pass WWE Diva Paige (in other words one of the top performers in the company who was not put in the normal release for…reasons?) , there is a ton of content you can grab that was also left off the initial release – straight from 2K Games.
Details and AUD and NZ pricing can be found below:
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger.
- WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $10.65 AUD and $10.95 NZD.
Additional downloadable content for WWE 2K15 includes the following items:
- Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator is available now for a suggested price of $2.65 AUD and $2.79 NZD.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton® and Christian® in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge®, Mark Henry® and Sheamus®;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $13.45 AUD and $14.95 NZD.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show®, Kane®, Jey Uso®, Jimmy Uso®, Sheamus, The Great Khali®, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan® and Ryback®;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $13.45 AUD and $14.95 NZD.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988) and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Macho King (1991) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker® (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley® (1996);
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event® XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $13.45 AUD and $14.95 NZD.
- Playable Former WWE Champion and Monday Night Raw® announcer: JBL®;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose™ and The Ascension™ (Konnor™ and Victor™);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma™;
- NXT Arrival will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $9.35 AUD and
New Moves Pack
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt®) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro®);
- The New Moves Pack will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $5.35 AUD and $5.85 NZD.
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program
In addition to the offerings above, players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time cost of $33.45 AUD and $34.95 NZD, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige™;
- Access to the Accelerator;
- Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
* Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.
You can check out our own review for WWE 2K15 here. I honestly recommend getting at least some of this DLC, as without a character creator that is actually up to par, this is the best option at the moment. Things make a bit more sense now thinking about that last statement however, bit its more of another reminder of how out of control DLC practices have become in this generation.Related Articles for this post below: