Eugen Systems (Wargame Red Dragon) and Focus Home Interactive revealed new information about their golden-age of RTS inspired strategy game Act of Aggression. The game is inspired by strategy games from the 90s, like the Command & Conquer series.
Three factions were announced. The Cartel have fragile units that are stealthy and pack a punch, The US Army can call upon legions of veteran troops, and the The Chimera who have highly flexible troops that can be upgraded for any situation. Additionally, Eugen System released a feature list for their game, along with brand new screenshots and concept art.
• Build, harvest, supply, and fight on huge and authentic maps
• Fight with real-life and real-prototype light vehicles, infantry, heavy vehicles, planes, and helicopters – with prototype stealth technology to boot!
• An authentic techno-thriller single player campaign full of political intrigue and immersive battles
• Upgrade each factions base to unlock more technology, and upgrade units to increase veterancy, better their skills, or totally change their abilities
• Defend your supply chains, but don’t worry about micromanagement – Act of Aggression is built with macro in mind
• Occupy on-map banks for a supplementary source of income, and take prisoners of war
• Develop super-weapons, and super-weapon defense systems
Act of Aggression will released for PC in Spring 2015.